Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Spoon is Too Big!

DSC_1886

Rejected Cartoons?... Anyone?

No one?! Damn, anyway, look up Don Hertzfeldt. Or, more convenient yet, just watch the video at the end of this post.

Anyway, I guess my apartment comes with three different types of pots/pans, a fork, two knives, a tea kettle, and two cups, but no spoon... no spoon except a ladle. Of course! A ladle is sooooo useful!...

Please sense my sarcasm.

I ate my yogurt with a ladle.
I ate my yogurt with a ladle.
I had to wash my face again once breakfast was over.

Shitty

I've had the shits. I know, ewwww, gross, TMI!

Fuck that. I spit the truth!

Ok fine I don't rap or rhyme at all... but still...

Anyway, I shit three times before leaving my place. With each successive shit, I noticed a decrease in duration, solidity, and PH.

Ok, maybe too much information.

Shibuya

I ventured to Shibuya to find the Aoyama Gakuin campus. The map says it takes 10 minutes of walking from Shibuya station. I spend 2 hours finding the place. There's even a map...

Okay okay, granted I stopped at a grocery store.

Scotch

4 hours later, after buying supplies at 4 different stores and spending over 4 hours walking briskly around Shibuya, I had a backpack full of random essentials, a false sense of security in terms of my ability to navigate Shibuya, and a minor abdominal cramp.

When I arrived home, my arm hurt. I took acetaminophen, it didn't work. I took a glass of scotch, it worked.

Cheers!

Enjoy the animation.

2 comments:

  1. hey. i have a blog too. happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i remember that video being one of the first internet "memes" i experienced (at least that i recall)... and how!

    ReplyDelete