Monday, January 12, 2009

24+ Hours in My Room

mom's site 1/12/09 my site 1/12/09

Morning/Day/Night/Late Night

Fuck, my eyes hurt. I've been teaching myself PHP and CSS over the last week. I spent all of today updating my mom's site's CSS and structure, which isn't really saying much cuz I still suck at this stuff.

Since I finally bought my own domain name about a week ago, this blog will likely be migrated there within the month, depending on how quickly I can learn PHP. And maybe Flash too, ugh. Since this blog is more of a photo log, I want more control over the visual structure. I think I'll display my image for each day as a thumbnail on a calendar, which makes much more sense. Don't understand? You'll see later.

Finally updated the blog. I apologize to my daily 14 visitors that I've lagged in my posting :)

New Posts:

PS: This post isn't being made at 10PM. I lied. It's 5:21 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment