Friday, January 16, 2009

Religious Views: "I kill people."

DSC_0334

It was nice to see my ranger friend again. He kills people in the middle east for a living.

I played the 1st floor foosball champ 1-on-1 in a 3 game tourney. I won - by 1 point.

I got a nice big fat newborn-sized burrito at The Flying Burrito at like 2AM; it brought back drunken memories.

At like 3:30AM, after finishing the whiskey, I walked to HyVee and bought 18 eggs, 2 cans of Princess Spaghettios, 1 can of pickles, and 1 frozen pizza.

I ate 6 eggs when I got back.

Content with my indulgence, I slept.

2 comments:

  1. 2 cans of PRINCESS spaghettios

    Sorry, I'm stalking you.

    Or I'm curious of how my life is reflected through you on here.

    So, I'm stalking me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, "PRINCESS spaghettios," correction made.

    The internet, where we can stalk ourselves through eachother. Weird. I like that.

    ReplyDelete