Friday, January 23, 2009

Vodka Hidden Beneath Frozen Tofu Burgers

DSC_0386

Another day as Hermit Steve.

Woke up at one - Spent several blurry hours at the computer - Went out to eat at Punch with the sister and mother because Mel goes back to school tomorrow (around 6pm? where did the time go?).

After Punch, I watched a couple episodes of Skins (season 2) on my new spiffy entertainmet system. I discovered a bottle of Absolut hidden under frozen tofu burgers and Lean Pockets in the freezer.

I love vodka. (and scotch!)

I also love Skins. Watching that show really makes me want to let go. Take a pill. Go dancing. Embrace a fuzzy stop motion kaleidoscopic dream world.

That 'thing' in the photo is apparently called "chipped beef."

It was another one of my discoveries, alongside the vodka. I couldn't possibly fathom how anyone could eat that stuff without 4 vodkas in them. It must have been invented by the vodka industry.

Trampoline/tumbling is going to be... difficult... tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment