Friday, January 2, 2009

The Wannabe Actor

DSCN2432_2

Day

Got a new cellphone! Opted for the Samsung Propel.

Night

Party at Maria's! After one day of rest, I'm back at it. Old friends & new strangers. Jello Shots. High School Girl. Pizza at 2:30? Beer Pong. Dancing on Tables. A Wannabe Actor.


Above, two interesting specimens. As for the guy on the ceiling, he was in the circus? What? As for the one with beer spilt on his shirt, he made it clear that he is in "a very well known" acting program at UMN. All night he broke in and out of character. Apparently he thought it would be a good idea to practice his acting all night long at a party by taking on the character of [?mister raspy voice?] from Arrested Development. Did this grow old? Yes, immediately. Maybe he didn't realize that laugh tracks don't exist in real life; all he got from most people was "shut the fuck up" or "you're an asshole." I think he's probably one of the most vain people I've met in months. He'd say shit like "See what I'm doing now? It's an acting technique. It draws the audience in. It's called [blah blah blah]." I think he was confused when hordes of starstruck girls weren't throwing their virginity at his feet - reality check? As much as I didn't like him, he did have booze. So, when everyone else was dry, I did some real acting; I acted like I cared more about what he had to say then the shots he was pouring. I hope he does become famous so I can watch fame eat him alive. Wow. I might be a tad judgmental, bordering on bitterness...

No comments:

Post a Comment