Monday, December 29, 2008

Blurry Morning :: Kinhdo

DSCN2415

Early Morning

Fuzzy. Blurry. Confused. I woke up sitting in a chair in Erika's parents' condo's kitchen. The photo (above) is the actual view I woke up to. You can even see my knee in the frame. No, I don't remember taking this photo. I woke up around 6:00 to Casey and Brussel returning, who apparently left the party and went gambling sometime in the night. At the time, I couldn't think strait. I remember very little of the conversation we had except that all my responses were scripted. automatic. default. mindless. The conversation's outlook was "endless;" there would be no rest here. I collected my things and left. And, in the midst of my hangover and morning headfog, I forgot Erika's presents. ばか。

In retrospect, two things stand out...

  1. How did they got back inside the apartment building? The building is locked, and I know no one from the party let them back in; everyone was passed out.
  2. Why did they even come back? Did they expect anyone to be awake? They must have. And I suspect that when they only found sleepers, they chose me as the lucky victim to wake up and relate their "extremely interesting" night to.

Fuck, I'm getting sick of waking up early after a night of drinking.

My phone is officially broken. The screen is a permanent white rectangle - beautiful.

Morning - Early Afternoon

...spent sleeping...

Afternoon

Updated the blog while simultaneously playing Fable. (below)

DSCN2418

Met my sisters boyfriend in person for the first time... I was an asshole. What else is new?

Evening

Went out to eat at Kinhdo with Superman and Eric, I hadn't seen either of them since one of the first days they moved in to their uptown apartment. Coincidentally, this was their last weekend in the apartment. It's funny that the two times I met with them were the beginning and end of their 8-ish month stay in uptown.

The food was good. Go there and eat something. Just do it.


View Larger Map

Yea... I just wanted an excuse to embed a google map.

No comments:

Post a Comment