Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Round 1

DSCN2338

The sad climax of my day came when I finished the second half of my Italian BMT. I still felt sick from drinking two days ago, which likely means I did permanent damage to my body - lovely. I took two finals today - Early Japanese History 310 and Japanese Language 301. I really had no motivation to "live up to my potential" on these tests; even if I get a 0% on the Japanese Language final, I'll still pull nearly an 80% in the class. If I get a 0% on the History final, I'll still pass, but barely. Where's the motivation?

PS: I got accepted to study at Aoyama Gakuin in Tokyo next semester! Fuck yea! The campus is located in Shibuya... SHIBUYA! 渋谷!Shibuya... I wonder how long it will take that place to overstimulate my senses to the point of spontaneous schizophrenia... The semester starts in early April, so I have about three months to kill in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment