Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grandma's House

DSCN2406

Morning

Yep, since the plan was to drive the Grandma's at 9:00, I tore myself off Dana's couch at 8:00 after a night of binge eating/drinking. My head felt hollow.

Day

All for naught! We didn't leave until much after 9:00 - the woman known as mother had assumed neither my sister or I would be ready at 9:00, but we were, and I had fought through a hangover just to make it home on time. Annoyed.

I slept through the entire 2 hour drive down to Iowa.

Nothing very spectacular to say about the rest of the day - we had hamburger soup for lunch, talked about what everyone had been doing since we last saw each other (photo), and ate dinner at an ultra generic restaurant called Whiskey Creek (hearing the name of which made me nauseous, a flashback to drinking Jim Beam the night before).

No comments:

Post a Comment