Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Two Fireflies :: This Blog

This blog...

...ties together all the online sites and "stuff" I am connected to; an anchor.

...shares ideas, thoughts, memories, and clips from my life with the world; a journal.

...connects me with friends, family, and strangers from all over the world; a node.


...teaches me about the blogosphere.

...simplifies the task of stalking me.

Down to Business

Layout/Theme: I know it's cheesy as fuck, an eyesore, and makes your eyes want to vomit. I'll change it once finals are over. I still gotta get my style sheet hashed out.

Updates: I'll be posting at least a couple times per week, but nothing huge, just little snips. Mostly photos. Again, I have presentations, term papers, finals, and drinking to worry about.



Cheers,

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment