Sunday, December 28, 2008

Erika's Party :: Topless Girls

DSCN2410

Day

Drove back up to Minnesota. Again, I slept the entire 2 hour drive.

Night

I hadn't been in touch with Erika for some time, so I was pretty much elated to hear I was invited to her little shindig. Erika had bought me a little bottle of tequila, a shot glass, and a little sombrero when she was in Cozumel, Mexico (photo).

The party goers were an interesting mix. I hadn't seen some of them since high school graduation, practically 4 years ago! Some people change, others don't. For some reason, two girls got topless while playing beer pong. I left the room and contemplated what I had just seen - a room of about 10 guys encircling 2 topless girls - upsetting to say the least. One of the guys actually refused to give one of the girls their bra back right away. I might have been ok with the situation if there were an equal number of men and women and the men were also undressing. Although I don't know these two girls' motives, it's depressing that some women feel they need to show skin in order to get the attention of men. Do they feel they have no other marketable qualities aside from their breasts? And what does this do to the men watching? The whole situation just felt like psychological rape or something. Both The Faint's Worked Up So Sexual and gogreen18's Sexy Chick-On-Chick Action instantly came to mind. I've embedded both for your convenience.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete