Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa

DSC_0016

Christmas Morning

Nikon D60. Thrilled, I am. Also received a scrapbook from Celine in France, which may have been the most meaningful gift I received this year (for Christmas). She collected photos from our days studying at Kansai Gaidai and put them in a little book. Touched, I am.

Why I am talking like Yoda? Unsure, I am.

Christmas Day

Watched The Day the Earth Stood Still with the father and the sister. I really liked it, but I also downed a massive iced coffee and had to piss for like 3/4 of the movie. After the first hour or so of eminent urination pain, I think the muscle(s) involved went numb and cramped up or something, cuz it stopped hurting.

Night

Funny. My バカプル post/photo is the top hit on an Google search for "バカプル".

Talked with Yumi on Skype for an hour or two. It was great to hear and see her again. :)

Late Night

Played Fable till like 2AM cuz I couldn't sleep. Damn jet lag. Damn video game addiction.

Then I took this photo because I thought it fitting. As a cyborg, I've obtained a new optic component. Red Eye. Mirror. Myspace Flashback. Sleep Deprived Giddiness.

DSC_0041

No comments:

Post a Comment