Friday, December 19, 2008

Finals Friday

DSCN2363_2

Morning

Woke Up. Got Up. Round 11 Oclock. The semester is officially over.

Day

Sold back my books to the school, about $80 dollars - what an insult.

Went to the mall with Yumi and Kiana; ate McDonalds; bought presents for the sister and mother.

DSCN2366<--Kiana & her Happy Meal.

DSCN2381<--Kiana's gift to me.

Read some funny scary religious quotations that my top contact in Iowa sent me via StumbleUpon. Read on...

There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least.
AV1611VET, Christian Forums [2006-Sep-12]

I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it.
TexasSky, Christian Forums [2006-Aug-24]

Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not logic.
cdevidal, CARM [2007-Apr-01]

To say the Bible was written by men and may contain inaccuracies completely contradicts the word of the Bible.
Ia Orana, MSN Miss Manners [2008-Jan-01]

>>Source


Night

After saying my goodbyes to the roommates and visiting Yumi's roommate's birthday party, Yumi and I eventually made our way to Sebu's to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a movie every Japanese person should see lol.

DSCN2368<--Last goodbye to the roommates.

DSCN2373<--Yumi's roommate's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment